Some people aren’t sure about learning salsa online. They worry that it’s different from working with a teacher in person.
The truth is: it’s different. But there are LOTS of advantages with salsa online courses.
- You will have access to your class FOREVER. You can pause, re-watch, and go back to the steps that challenge you.
- NOBODY who is watching you at home. You can really focus on our steps, and can forget about anyone judging you. No embarrassment, no insecurity.
- You’re investing in your future as a dancer. To get better and have more fun dancing, repetition is CRUCIAL.
- Practicing with salsa online courses re-enforces your commitment to become the best dancer you can be.
- Online courses provide opportunity for “focused practice”–the type that can easily 5x your learning speed.
Sounds interesting? Scroll down to see classes available.
“I enjoyed the Online Classes a lot. I LOVE dancing at home. I really like David’s style of teaching, especially for us Europeans.”
– Mandy Muller
Learn the Nuts & Bolts of Elegant Cuban Salsa Walking to Look Smooth on the Dancefloor
- Turn Up Your Elegance with 10+ Caminala-Variations
- Become a Please to Dance with by Understanding the Art of Smooth Connection
- Become the Most-Watched Couple on the Dancefloor.
Dance With Confidence As You Show Off Your Salsa Styling (Beginner/Improver)
Impress Everyone On The Dancefloor by Showing of Your Solo-Moves (All Levels)
Take Total Control of Your Body-Movement. Highly-effective Tools That Will Make You Dance More Cuban Instantly (All Levels)
Simple Techniques That Make You Look Like A Boss on the Dance Floor (Improvers)
(This course is equivalent to 4 hours of live salsa classes.)
- Easy-to-follow concepts that help you look better when you dance immediately.
- Develop a salsa basic step that’s awesome to look at.
- Feel competent in your moves so that you can relax and start feeling confident.
“I can honestly say that I have learned more during two months of workshops with David than I have taking classes for YEARS before.”
– Sofia Calles Duarte
Study This Longer Solo Sequence To Learn How to Connect Amazing Moves (Intermediate)
(This course equals about 2 hours of live salsa-classes. )
Cuban Salsa Footwork That Will Leave Your Dance Partner in Awe (Intermediate)
“David’s students always leave class completely satisfied! He is one of the most dedicated dance-teachers I know.”
– Jessie Spangberg”
Understand How Cuban Salsa Works Using a Specific Song-Choreography as Example (Intermediate)
“Salsa Learning-Techniques” to Go From Beginner to Professional Teacher Level in Less than 3 Years. (All Levels)
NOTE: Please allow for a maximum of 12 hours processing time until you will receive the email with the course info.
What your fellow dance students say about the classes: